Below you can read the most important house rules of Boutique Hotel De Valk.
For everyone's safety, we ask all visitors to accept, respect and act according to our rules.
- Booking a room is possible from the age of 18.
- When checking in, we ask for valid identification.
- Free cancellation is possible up to 5 days before arrival.
- Please follow the instructions of our hotel staff.
- The hotel is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- If we find personal belongings in the room after checking out, we will contact you. At your request, we will send the belongings to you. We will charge you for the shipping costs. We are not liable if something goes wrong with the shipment.
- Stay calm in case of fire. Report fire to the front desk and/or press the nearest fire alarm. Leave the premises immediately when you hear the fire alarm.
- There are cameras in and around the hotel (in public areas) for your and our safety.
- Boutique Hotel De Valk and persons/companies working for our hotel are not liable for any injuries and/or material and immaterial damages suffered by visitors to our location.
It is not allowed to:
- Stay in the room with more persons than the allowed number.
- Cause a nuisance to another person by, for example, loud music, unfriendly behavior or noise of any kind.
- Use nitrous oxide balloons in the rooms and throughout the hotel.
- Using, dealing or carrying narcotics in the room, the entire hotel and on the outdoor terrace.
- Taking hotel property (e.g., soap dispensers, towels, hair dryer, kettle, etc.) outside the hotel. If you wilfully damage and/or take away hotel property, you will be held liable for repair and/or renewal costs.
- Smoking in our hotel and rooms. If we find that there has been smoking in the hotel room, we are forced to charge a fine of € 150.00 for cleaning costs. If the fire alarm goes off due to smoking in the hotel room, hallway or other areas in the hotel, we ask you to leave our hotel immediately without refund of the reservation.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask, we are happy to answer them.